Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The New School Year is in Full Swing!

After a week and half we are beginning to settle into a routine in my classroom. Of course, I am still assessing and determining what my students' needs are, but I am excited about this school year and looking forward to seeing the growth my students will make. Now that I am a TpT seller, I am also wanting to keep adding products to my store.  I am still learning how to juggle my work responsibilities, my TpT store, my kids endless sporting events, and church activities. I know I have to prioritize, and am thrilled to be a part of all of those things even when it is a little hectic. With the start of school I have attended baseball games, soccer games, cheerleading events, and EVEN finished a new product. Check out my latest set of number posters with the trendy Boho bird designs.

Boho Birds Number Posters  

No comments:

Post a Comment